This free printable Halloween BINGO game is perfect for class parties, community activities, and for family fun at home. Just print & play!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. When you buy something through a link on my site, I may earn a commission, at no cost to you. See my disclosure to learn more.
It’s October! The weather is getting colder, we have pumpkins on our porch, and my kids are busy planning out their Halloween costumes. The holiday season creeps up faster each year, doesn’t it?
I love visiting our local pumpkin patch each year, making fun costumes (or sometimes just buying them online), and rocking out to Monster Mash on a crisp fall evening. But the hubbub of doing all the Halloween things can also leave a momma a *bit* tired.
So, let’s keep things simple for ourselves this year, shall we? I’ve got something to help with your Halloween festivities this year:
A FREE printable Halloween Bingo game!
BINGO is always a hit with my kids, and since the Christmas BINGO I designed a couple of years ago has been so popular, this year I created a Halloween themed BINGO for you, too.
More holidays…more BINGO…more family fun!
We’re using this Halloween Bingo this weekend for an activity booth at our church’s fall festival, but it would also be perfect for a class party or just your own family’s game night at home. The artwork is all super cute, and not spooky at all, so it’s a great game for kids of all ages (including ME…I don’t like scary things…at all).
Best of all, there are TWENTY unique game boards, so you’re sure to have enough fun to go around!
Ready to make the game?
- Printable Bingo game packet
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- laminator/plastic sheets (optional but highly recommended if you want to be able to use the game again)
- Candy corn or other small markers (pennies, beads, mini erasers, etc.)
- Print out and cut Bingo cards and calling cards. Laminate, if desired.
- Give each player a Bingo card and 25 small markers (we used candy corn).
- Have players put a marker on the “free” space.
- Flip all the calling cards upside down. Flip one right side up and call it out (example: “pumpkin!”) and help players find and mark the matching picture on their cards.
- Continue play until someone gets Bingo! After someone gets Bingo, you can continue the same game, or you can clear the boards and start a new round.
You can also try one of these variations:
- Instead of having one designated Bingo caller, allow players to take turns flipping over cards. (This only works well in small groups where you can put the cards in the middle of a table where everyone can reach.) Everyone still places a marker for each picture flipped over, not just the player who flipped it.
- Play around with the rules of what a player has to do to “win”. Require the winner to get two Bingos…or even Bingo in two different directions (my boys loved this one).
Want more fun Halloween activities for kids? Try these!