These printable Valentine’s Day love notes are a perfectly simple way to surprise your kids…or for kids to secretly deliver to their friends!
Do your kids love getting mail as much as mine do? If so, you’ll love today’s activity.
I don’t go ALL out on Valentine’s Day, but I do think it’s a great opportunity to send some extra love to the people we love.
I especially love taking time around Valentine’s Day to pour a little extra love into my kids.
Sometimes as a mom it’s easy to get trapped in the nagging task-master role; we have to be intentional about creating positive experiences with our kids to strengthen our relationships.
This little activity is one way to do just that–a simple surprise to show your kids you love them…and make them giggle at the ridiculous jokes.
Plus, it’s a great way to encourage kids to reach out and serve others.
With four unique secret messages to choose from, there are enough to share between multiple kids or to use one a day for 4 days in a row. Yay for having options!
How to use this printable Valentine’s Day activity:
There are so many ways to use these fun secret code love notes:
- Keep it simple! Just print and leave on the table at breakfast or next to their afternoon snack after school.
- Make Valentine’s Day “mailboxes” for each family member and leave notes in them in the days leading up to V-day. These secret code love notes can be one of the surprise letters they find.
- Use them as a Valentine’s-themed homeschool activity.
- Attach a fun sticker or piece of candy and deliver to friends/neighbors nearby to brighten someone’s day.
- Help your kids mail them to friends or cousins that live far away.
Who do YOU know that would love to receive one of these Valentine’s Day secret code love notes?
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be fancy, expensive, or commercial. In fact, I really don’t think it should be any of those things. But it can be meaningful if we take a few moments to spread love to those around us in small and simple ways.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Want more fun Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids? Try these:
- 5-in-1 Valentine’s learning game for preschoolers
- Valentine’s alphabet treasure hunt
- Love Monster: a preschool literacy Valentine’s activity
- Random Acts of Kindness Bingo